Policy prepared by: Aska Kolton
Last review date: 25th May 2018
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Full name of legal entity: REPOWER YOUR LIFE, trading as ASKA KOLTON
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: West Overcliff Drive, Dorset BH4 8AA, United Kingdom
PERSONAL DATA YOU SUBMIT
I only collect what I need to deliver the communication, services and products you choose. On my contact page within the website you have the option to submit personal information to me so that I might send you further information, promotions and marketing material. Throughout the site I offer a number of sign up forms to my newsletter, free guides and e-books that require you to submit your name and email address. I use this data for the purpose of communicating with you. Your email address, full name and consent are stored for the purpose of understanding and complying with your communication preferences.
The information I collect from you may include:
- Your name
- Contact details: billing address, e-mail address, phone number
- Financial and credit card information relating to transactions between us
- Geographical location and time zone
- Technical date such as Internet Protocol address (IP) or MAC address, browser type, operating system, device
How I collect this information:
- You provide it directly to me: by filling in forms on my website, sending emails to me, by phoning or posting, completing surveys or quizzes, subscribing to my free and paid services, registering for my courses, booking discovery calls, sigining client agreements.
- through your technological interactions: as you use my website, I may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.
- through third parties: I may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google or Sumo based outside or inside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, payment and delivery services such as PayPal, scheduling tools such as SimplyBookMe
How I use the information you share with me:
- To send you my newsletters and blog posts
- To send you free and paid products and offers
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me which I feel may interest you
- To carry out my contractual obligations arising between you and me
- To notify you about changes to my services
Should you purchase a product from me then it might be necessary to hold additional billing information such as name and address, telephone number, purchase history, products / services supplied. Payment details are often managed through 3rdparty providers such as PayPal but card details may be held if required.
At present I do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive is defined as that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions. Information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. Should sensitive data be required then separate consent will be requested.
I won’t keep your information for longer than I need to.
During normal use of www.getreadyforlove.uk I collect and store statistical information to analyse how parts of this website are used. This data is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data about you. The only exception would be an IP address gathered via Google Analytics.
Our email newsletters and eshots use Open Tracking, (single, invisible 1×1 pixel images that are downloaded when emails are opened). The tracker itself does not contain any personal data but allows us to monitor whether emails have been correctly received, opened and clicked on and to improve the overall email experience we provide.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In connection with any application, request or enquiry you make regarding your data, I will deal with your request directly.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you are consenting to it being processed by www.getreadyforlove.uk in the manner described above.
Your rights to data protection are covered by UK and EU Data Protection laws. You can find out more about your rights through the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK HERE.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com